Dienstag, 30. August 2011

day 5


If you were stranded on a desert island, what five books would you take with you? Include one reason for each.

This is so difficult!! It depends on how long I have to stay there.
1. Extremely loud and incredibly close - I can read that book over and over again without getting bored
2. Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban- because it's one of my favourites and I love the illusion that Sirius is still alive
3,4 & 5. would be books I haven't read before so I have something new. Even though I would only take books with me where it's nearly guaranteed that I'll like them - for example books from Jonathan Safran Foer.

1 Kommentar:

  1. die bilder von dem konzert unten gefallen mir extreemst ;)
    lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen?
    lealeistner.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen