Sonntag, 3. Juni 2012

I am sorry.

'If you take pictures of yourself having fun at the club- then you're not having fun at the club.'


I think those words, whoever said them first, prove to be true in my case. I have literally the best time of my life over here - and no pictures to show it. The only pictures I ever take are pictures with my mobile, and if you want to, you can have a mobile-pictures-post soon, but I'm not too fond of it. Things might change when I'm back in Germany, but I'm not so sure if I want them to change. I really enjoy this way of living. I don't care, I don't think too much, I just live this moment and it's great.

(To be fair: I have to revise a LOT for the next ten days. It's not always pancakes and sunshine.)

But to keep you at least reasonably updated: I'm coming home on the 5th of July. See you soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen