Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011

tumblr-tag. bored again.

My Personality
I’m loud
I’m obnoxious
I’m sarcastic
I’m cocky
I cry easily

I have a bad temper
For the most art, I don’t like people
I’m easy to get along with
I have more enemies than friends
I’ve smoked pot
I clean my room (sometimes)
I drink coffee daily

My Appearance:
I wear makeup
I wear a piece of jewelry at all times
I wear contacts
I wear glasses
I have braces

I change my hair colour often
I straighten my hair often
I have piercings


Relationships:
I’m in a relationship now.
I’m single
I’m crushing
I’m always scared of being hurt
An ex has physically abused me, at least once
I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t
I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did
I’ve been in love more than two times
I believe in love at first sight


Friendships:
I have a best friend
I have at least ten close friends who I tell everything to
I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend

I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
I’m still iffy about my trust.
I can trust at least five people with all my secrets


Experiences:
I’ve been on a plane
I’ve been on a train
I’ve taken a taxi
I’ve taken a city bus
I’ve taken a school bus
I’ve gone bungee jumping

I’ve made a speech
I’ve been in some sort of club
I’ve won an award
I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight
I’ve been in a physical fight

Music:
I listen to R&B
I listen to country
I listen to pop
I listen to techno

I listen to rock
I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it
I hate the radio
I buy CDs Rarely, but I do.

Television:
I spend at least six hours a day watching TV
I watch soap operas daily
I’m in love with Days of Our Lives
I’ve seen and liked the OC
I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill

I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model
I’ve seen and liked Popular
I’ve seen and liked 24
I’ve seen and liked CSI


Family Life:
I get along with both of my parents 
me and my mum argue about stupid shit daily, but in the end of the day we act like best friends. so i guess it’s all good.
My biological parents are still together
I have at least one brother
I have at least one sister
I have at least one step brother/sister
I have at least one half brother/sister
I’ve been kicked out of my house
I’ve ran away from home

I’ve made my parents cry
I’ve lied to my parents
I’ve lied to my parents about where I am
I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing
I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded
I don’t live with one or both of my parents
Parent(s) are screwed up and gone

Hair:
I’ve been brown
I’ve had streaks
I’ve cut my hair in the past year
I’ve dyed my hair in the past year
I’ve been red
I’ve been light brown
I’ve been medium brown
I’ve been blue/green
I’ve gotten my hair thinned

I use conditioner
I’ve used Silk Therapy
I’ve used hot oil treatments

I’ve curled my hair
I’ve straightened my hair
I’ve ironed my hair

I’ve braided my hair

School:
I’ve yelled at a teacher
I’ve been suspended
I’ve had an in-school suspension

I’ve been sent to the principals office
I’ve walked out of class
I’ve skipped an entire day of school
I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class
I’ve failed a test
I’ve cheated on a test
I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test
I’ve failed art
I’ve failed PE

I’ve failed maths
I’ve failed science
I’ve failed another class
A teacher has called my parents

2 Kommentare:

  1. würd ich auch gern machen :)
    aber kopieren ist ja nicht drin haha..
    und abschreiben ebenso nicht :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. großartig :D
    naja, diese komische ausstechform wollte meine kekse nicht wieder hergeben und dann musste ich sie mit einem piekser irgendwie rausquetschen.. ):

    AntwortenLöschen