Samstag, 10. Dezember 2011

my sunday

this sunday i'm going to the t4 stars 2011 - yeah!
well, I guess you're not really excited if you don't know what is, right?
It's basically a whole day full of concerts. Okay, now that sounds better than it actually is.
Every act is going to play for like, 20-30 minutes, so it's not as awesome as I thought it would be.
Who i'm going to see?
Mhh..where do I start?
Labrinth, Matt Cardle, Emeli Sandé, Cher Lloyd, Rizzle Kicks, Tinchy Stryder, Dappy, Example, Pixie Lott, Ed Sheeran, Wretch 32, Jessie J, The Wanted aaaand Professor Green! 
Furthermore, the cast of Skins and Misfits is going to be there and there are loads of activities you can do.
I'm really looking forward to it! The only people I really want to see are Example, Ed Sheeran and Professor Green though (; (Click on the name of the act to get to my favourite song!)
I'm not sure if the 40 quid I paid for this are well spent.. but when I heard that Ed Sheeran is going to be there I just had to go. Well, and my hostkid kinda forced me to.
Yeah, that was basically all I could tell you so far.. See you guys. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen