Samstag, 28. Januar 2012

bad quality pictures/ news / randomness

my latest posts aren't really interesting, but I'm just busy having a life at the moment so I won't apologize for that!
And I've been a little bit spontaneous on friday (oh that was yesterday! Weird, it feels like it's already tuesday or something.) and decided to get a sidecut! Yes people, there you go:

I really like it and I'm so glad I did it! I always had like a little obsession with sidecuts + long hair, I just really like the combination, so yeah. Awesome. Oh and I'm wearing the horns because I was out in London yesterday and we went to a party which had an angel or devil theme so I obviously went as a devil. Naughty me.
I can't move by the way, because my personal trainer at the gym really enjoys watching me suffer. Seriously, I have to crawl up the stairs and going to the loo is so painful that I try not to drink at ALL so I don't have to pee. I wish I was kidding but I'm not. Thank you Mitchell.
Oh and I took pictures of a bunch of 11-year-old kids in a photostudio which was so much fun that I really want a studio on my own now.

1 Kommentar: