Montag, 23. Januar 2012

exhausted //random

Sorry, my life is so busy right now that I just don't have the time to post stuff and it might take some time until I finally answer comments or tweets. I had to babysit the entire weekend, which was exhausting but fun (: I had a friend over on saturday and we went to bed around 7 and woke up at about 9 and I went to bed really early last night but I'm STILL tired. I overslept this morning as well, haha. So my kids had exactly 15 minutes to get ready for school. Quite stressfull. And I had to go to college, yay, so I couldn't even sleep in the morning.. Now I'm going to catch up on the latest episode of the german I'm a celebrity get me out of here and go to bed! Just wanted to let you guys know why I'm so quiet. I'm going to make one post for tomorrow though, so you guys have at least something to read.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen